Sallie D. Skipper, Esquire
Attorney Sallie D. Skipper moved to Florida when she was three years of age. Her father, Glenn, had transferred to Jacksonville with Prudential Insurance Company. Sallie attended Alfred I. duPont and Wolfson High Schools. Afterward, Sallie went to work at a local bank, where she met her husband, Curtis Skipper. They had three children. Curtis died in 2015.
Sallie is a former real estate broker, and a graduate of Pasco-Hernando State College, University of South Florida, and Stetson College of Law.
She is active as a leader in the legal community, but her passion is for her family and church. In her free time, Sallie enjoys travel and reading.
Sallie’s Activities and Associations Have Included:
- The Florida Bar
- Fellow of The Florida Bar Foundation
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of The Florida Bar
- Elder Law Section of The Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association (past President)
- Board of Directors West Pasco Bar Association (past Chairperson)
- Hernando Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association (former)
- Allgood-Altman American Inn of Court (past President)
- Estate Planning Attorneys Association (past President)
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council (former)
- Community Foundation of Pasco County
- Relay for Life of Trinity (American Cancer Society)
- Board of Trustees - Genesis Preparatory School (past)
- Pasco-Hernando Community College Foundation (past)
- Pasco-Hernando Community College Advisory Board (past)
- Judicial Nominating Commission for the Sixth Circuit (past Chairperson)
- Licensed to practice before Florida courts, the Federal Middle District of Florida, and the United States Supreme Court
Jeffrey A. Herzog, Esquire
Attorney Jeffrey A. Herzog is “of Counsel” to the firm Skipper & Skipper, as well as son-in-law to the founding partners. Jeffrey maintains a busy full-time practice with offices in both Palm Harbor and Trinity, but still finds time to meet with clients at S&S regarding matters that are outside the scope of probate and trust administration, such as real estate and business law.
Aside from the marriage to his lovely wife, Jeffrey is proud of two other events: he was an assistant to former Attorney General Edwin Meese, assigned to the U.S. Supreme Court; and the 2013 birth of his son. Baby Herzog is the image of his dad, and Jeffrey spends all free time with his son, often to the exclusion of former hobbies. Despite his busy life, Jeffrey somehow finds time for his church and community service.
Jeffrey’s Activities and Associations Have Included:
- Civil & Criminal Trial Practice
- Assistant State Attorney Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida
- Law Clerk, Washington Legal Foundation
- Law Clerk, Maryland Attorney General
- Faculty, University of Maryland
- Law Clerk to former U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Leadership Pasco (Class of 2010)
- West Pasco Habitat for Humanity (past President Board of Directors)
- Nature‘s Hideaway Homeowner‘s Association (past President)
- Adjunct Professor - Pasco Hernando Community College
Nicole Arfaras Kerr, Esquire
Attorney Nicole Arfaras Kerr has family rooted in the early days of the Tarpon Springs sponge industry, where her great-grandfather was a sponge merchant. Nicole graduated from Tarpon Springs High School and attended St. Petersburg Junior College before proceeding to the University of Florida, where she earned her Bachelor, Master, and Juris Doctorate degrees. Her practice has included constitutional law, nursing home negligence, Social Security Disability, general civil litigation, and estate planning.
Nicole’s passion is for her family and children, whom she homeschools. She is also active in her church, enjoys waterskiing, theater and the arts.
Her professional Activities and Associations include:
- The Florida Bar
- Admission to practice before all Florida state courts, as well as the:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Allgood-Altman Inn of Court (former)
- Judicial Nominating Commission for the Second District Court of Appeals
- Judicial Nominating Commission for the Sixth Judicial Circuit (past Chair)
- Certificate in International Human Rights Law from the Institute International Des Droits De L’Homme, Strasbourg, France
- Phi Beta Kappa
Attorney Nicole Arfaras Kerr is Of Counsel to the firm of Skipper & Skipper, P.A. and regularly consults with clients.